Tuesday 15 July 2014

Rock Gang: Sydney's story - Literary fiction Short story - Booksie

Another interesting new writer I have come across on my literary sojourns! She calls herself 'Alex The Shadow Girl'. Her work is thought-provoking, touching, insightful. This short story which also works as an essay asks the perennial questions of what is life and death all about? The piece draws some conclusions - which from my experiences I fully concur. By the way, the writer is only 15 years old. I think that she will go on to produce some powerful novels, essays and short stories. Her philosophical and compassionate musings, her ability to communicate her ideas with simple yet profound authorship - make her somebody to watch out for in the future. Please enjoy and check out her other work when you follow the link. Rock Gang: Sydney's story - Literary fiction Short story - Booksie

No comments:

Post a Comment